By J. Paul Guyer
Read Online or Download An Introduction to Environmental Design of Flood Control Channels PDF
Similar environmental technology & engineering books
A variety of incidents recommend that man-made sound injures and will kill marine mammals. This booklet deals an aim examine how ocean noise could be addressed given the inability of regulatory constitution and the medical uncertainty over the consequences of noise on marine existence. it's a vital textual content for policymakers, governments and NGOs, biologists, environmental activists, , oceanographers, and people within the delivery, engineering, and offshore oil and gasoline industries.
Agriculture is the most important consumer of water in such a lot international locations. It additionally faces the large problem of manufacturing nearly 50% extra meals by way of 2030 and doubling construction via 2050. this would have to be completed with much less water, almost always due to becoming pressures from urbanisation, industrialisation and weather swap.
Studienarbeit aus dem Jahr 2011 im Fachbereich Politik - Internationale Politik - Klima- und Umweltpolitik, notice: 1,7, Christian-Albrechts-Universität Kiel (Institut für Sozialwissenschaften), Veranstaltung: Hauptseminar: Internationale Klimapolitik, Sprache: Deutsch, summary: Einige der drängendsten Probleme der Zukunft sind neben dem globalen, ungebremsten Bevölkerungswachstum der sich stetig steigernde Energiehunger der Menschheit sowie damit verbunden die Endlichkeit vieler Ressourcen.
Atmospheric Sulfur and Nitrogen Oxides offers an intensive synthesis of the study on atmospheric sulfur and nitrogen oxide chemistry on geographically huge scales, with distinctive emphasis at the tools and problems of building source-receptor relationships. The ebook addresses the significance of long-range air shipping, the position of ozone and oxidant chemistry, and it examines analytical tools and pollutant delivery types.
- Instrumentation, Control and Automation of Water and Wastewater Treatment and Transport Systems: Proceedings of the 5th IAWPRC Workshop Held in Yokohama ... (Advances in water pollution control)
- Post-frontier Resource Governance: Indigenous Rights, Extraction and Conservation in the Peruvian Amazon (International Relations and Development Series)
- Demineralization by Ion Exchange: In Water Treatment and Chemical Processing of Other Liquids
- Introduction to Environmental Engineering
- Environmental Radionuclides: Tracers and Timers of Terrestrial Processes (Radioactivity in the Environment)
- Politics of Urban Runoff: Nature, Technology, and the Sustainable City (Urban and Industrial Environments)
Extra resources for An Introduction to Environmental Design of Flood Control Channels