By International Monetary Fund
Read or Download A Manual on Statistics of International Trade in Services (Statistical Papers, Series M No. 86) PDF
Similar international business & finance books
Foreign power improvement examines the problems that strength businesses come upon in buying, coping with and divesting initiatives round the world.
First released in 2011. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
Procuring into the Regime is a transnational heritage of ways Chilean grapes created new sorts of intake and hard work politics in either the us and Chile. After seizing strength in 1973, Augusto Pinochet embraced neoliberalism, reworking Chile’s financial system. the rustic grew to become the world's prime grape exporter.
This inspirational paintings encourages Public management pros to take part in innovative social swap by means of advocating innovative values to counter the regressive values presently dominant in American society. The ebook starts with an research of regressive and innovative societal values, after which discusses particular activities PA practitioners, students, and academics can take to construct knowledge and use of revolutionary values.
- Off Balance: The Travails of Institutions That Govern the Global Financial System
- Aufstieg Deutschland: Vom kranken Mann zum Popeye (German Edition)
- Financial Markets and Institutions: A European Perspective
- The United States, Canada and the New International Economic Order: Pergamon Policy Studies on The New International Economic Order
- Global Trade (The Library of Essays in Global Governance)
- Internal Relationship Management: Linking Human Resources to Marketing Performance (Journal of Relationship Marketing)
Additional resources for A Manual on Statistics of International Trade in Services (Statistical Papers, Series M No. 86)